Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I don’t completely understand the relationship in Joomla between templates and modules. I have just added and begun to use JA Zinc (nice look and feel by the way!) but no longer seem to have access to mod_wrapper which is one my server and which I would like to use on a couple of pages.

I thought I might just have to upload wrapper again – but don’t seem to find source files for it.
    Thanks in advance for helping,
    Alana

jay973 Friend

Hi,

You assign mod_wrapper through the menu manager. Simply create a new menu item and choose ‘wrapper’ from the list. The next page then gives you a place to put the url that you would like to be displayed in the wrapper.

Hope this helps,

Jason.

sheff Friend

I have the same problem. I can’t seem to add a wrapper. It says published and has shown up intermittently, but I can’t seem to make it appear consistently. I had to turn off SSL as it was causing errors, but now it won’t show up in the menu at all now. I’ve tried deleting it and recreating it to no avail.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sheff 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum