Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hello, How can i add "masthead" position instead of "Slideshow" to JaHotel Home template?

pavit Moderator

Hello

You can change position name from template editor layout manager.

1. Screenshot-at-gen-31-09-49-42
    litesvcs Friend

Thank you. I duplicate the JaHotel-Home and rename it JaHotel – Hotels. When i change the Template JaHotel- Hotels and choose Position & Responsive Layout "Home:. When i changed from slideshow to Masthead it changes also the template to JaHotel Home. I want to have slideshow in JaHotel- Home and Masthead to JaHotel-Hotels. Is that possible?

1. JaHotels-Hotels
    pavit Moderator

I want to have slideshow in JaHotel- Home and Masthead to JaHotel-Hotels. Is that possible?

Yes it is possible , you should duplicate your ja hotel home template style and assign to it the masthead position instead of the slideshow and then save it

Regards

litesvcs Friend

Thank you . It works like this. But JaMasshead is behind menu and is transparent . How to be below Menu Bar?

1. Jamasshead
    pavit Moderator

Hello

Add this to your custom.css

.has-slideshow .t3-header:after {
    opacity:1!important;
    }
    litesvcs Friend

This does not work. Its only remove opacity. The Masthead module must shit below Menubar

1. Jamasshead02
    litesvcs Friend

…. must shift below Menubar

pavit Moderator

JA Hotel

You cannot switch it below mainnav, if you look at the demo page HERE You will see masthead position appears exactly like your website.

litesvcs Friend

Thank you for reply.

I am sending a picture to show that we have difference in position for MastHead modules in 2 menus. The picture part was taken from menu "Places" where position "masthead" is FINE and the other one was taken from the Menu "Hotels" i created and masthead position is wrong. There is a difference in height as i show with red boxes. Text from JaMasshead can not be read because Masthead position starts from behind "mainnav" and not from the correct position below "mainnav" Any suggestions to solve this problem please?

I hope that i explain well what is my problem.

1. Hotels-from-my-Site
    pavit Moderator

Hello

I modified your template layout ja-hotel – hotels and positioned masthead position at its own position ( as i explained already in the previous post ) , as you can see it is working fine now.

1. Screenshot-at-gen-31-18-39-48
    litesvcs Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

I modified it

Check it now

litesvcs Friend

Thank you very much for help. Everything is perfect.

Is was something i could do with settings of or it was programming?

pavit Moderator

Is was something i could do with settings of or it was programming?

I recreated again the hotels.php page adding correctly the masthead block

<?php $this->loadBlock('masthead') ?> 

instead of slideshow block.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  litesvcs 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum