Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

hi, i did like t3-wiki suggested, but login form does not appear…

i add the menu item and it becomes visible in menu, but it does not open the login form once i hover my mouse over it, the little arrow image next to menu item does not show and the menu cannot expand.

is there some other steps i need to take to make this work, i have downloaded latest t3 framework with blank template

thanks

psihohealer Friend

found solution, in “extensions->modules” u must select login form module and set Menu Assignment to right menues, or just assign to all

also i had to leave login position blank in order for it to work, and in menu item i had to chose module position as vimeo as well as module that will b loaded…

cheerz

ryanstruk Friend

I understand to set the login menu to ‘right’

what do you mean by leaving login position blank ……. and module position as vimeo. how can I do both?

It’s not working for me either

Thanks

korb Friend

Guys, you better assign the login module to a unique (fictional) position, and then load it as a regular module.

The documentation is under revision and will update that section very soon.

At this moment I recommend this step by step guide
    – create an empty root menu item “Login”
    – create a separator menu item “Login 2” to load the login module and group this with the child content (the module itself), “Login1” should be a child menu item of “Login”

Scheme here
    – Login
    – – Login1 (group yes) – Login module

This will work for sure.
    Danny

ryanstruk Friend

Hmm this is strange, I set ‘Login Form’ module from the backend Extensions > Module Manager to position ‘fic_login’.

not sure how to create an empty root menu item, but I tried Login ‘ external link’ with no url and set in Parameters (JA extended) Child menu items radio button. Login 1 is a separator and under Parameters (JA extended) i used Modules radio button and ‘Login Form’ it’s grouped.

After doing that I just have ‘Login’ showing on Megamenu with no arrow next to it.. it doesn’t slide down and show the login form.

do I need to do anything with the php file, like copy it from ‘pluginssystemjat3base-themesdefaulthtmlmod_login’ to my own template folder?

I’m using a localhost testing server (wampserver), if that has anything to do with it?

korb Friend

You don’t need to edit anything.

Contact me on private for a teamviewer connection.

Danny

korb Friend

View the Mega Menu Video Tutorial. If it does not work this way, you must have a problem and should start again.
    Link here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gicveyvm7Mc

Danny

h_mechbal Friend

<em>@korb 193577 wrote:</em><blockquote>View the Mega Menu Video Tutorial. If it does not work this way, you must have a problem and should start again.
    Link here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gicveyvm7Mc

Danny</blockquote>

Hi,
    I’m trying to have login module to show as well, I assigned the login module to a fictive position, and created a new menu (Login) item as seperator, with module set to login module and position as the fictive position, it does not show on the menu.

I tried creating another menu as external link (without any link) and have the “Login” menu as a child, with group set to Yes, the parent menu shows but not the login module.

I looked at the video, but it only shows how to load a video as a menu; can’t figure out how to apply it for Login module,

Can you help?

Thanks,

h_mechbal Friend

It Works now, I was confusing my self with another module. It looks great!!

<em>@h_mechbal 196965 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I’m trying to have login module to show as well, I assigned the login module to a fictive position, and created a new menu (Login) item as seperator, with module set to login module and position as the fictive position, it does not show on the menu.

I tried creating another menu as external link (without any link) and have the “Login” menu as a child, with group set to Yes, the parent menu shows but not the login module.

I looked at the video, but it only shows how to load a video as a menu; can’t figure out how to apply it for Login module,

Can you help?

Thanks,</blockquote>

korb Friend

Excellent! GJ mate.

h_mechbal Friend

<em>@korb 196970 wrote:</em><blockquote>Excellent! GJ mate.</blockquote>

I noticed the login module does not show on firefox 3.6 while it works perfectly with internet explorer, is this a known issue?

korb Friend

Works perfect on my setup with Firefox 3.6.

hellteddy Friend

I’m sure I’m doing something silly and that I should be terribly ashamed, but I’m also having problems getting the darn login module to drop down. So I’ve tried your tip, and have started again, and again, and again. I really feel I’ve tried all the different hints and ways of setting up the menu, but still no login form in the menu. Are there any known problems or issues that might apply to me? Any jedi hints at all?
    Sincerely yours, Bjørn

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  hellteddy 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum