Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I can’t find the spot to add this. I’ve tried several different locations in the default.php file in the tmpl directory but regardless of where I try it never appears. Is anyone using JFB Connect with this module and if so where did you add the tag?

Thanks!

alexsmirnov Friend

To your question:

<blockquote>
    How can I put the Facebook Connect blue button somewhere else on my site?

Simply use the {JFBCLogin} tag anywhere on your site and the Login button will appear for guest users. You can also include a logout button, when users are logged in, by specifying {JFBCLogin logout=true}. There are more options for the look of the button that can be seen in the Tag section of the JFBConnect Configuration Guide:

These tags can be placed in an article, a custom HTML module, or any template file. All settings in the JFBConnect component (new user type, redirections, etc) will be used automatically.

Source: http://www.sourcecoast.com/jfbconnect/docs/general/common-support-questions

</blockquote>

Hope this helps

alexsmirnov Friend

Also, please try to play with embedding the JFBConnect Login module anywhere in one of your Joomla default templates and get back to us with how it went.

Regards,

Alex

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexsmirnov 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum