Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Can I add the JA RSGallery2 Slider in the JA Barite template. I would like to put it in the slider position. When I set the postion to slider it does not work properly. In fact it does not work properly no matter where I place it.

Using Joomla 1.5.1

Thanks for any help.

kashxo Friend

Actually, JA RSGallery2 Slider was built for Joomla! with RSGallery installed. So it will not working properly in JA Barite. If you still want to have Slider, you can try the slider came with JA Pariity

larryndeb Friend

Thank you, I wil try this and see if it will do what my client wants.

I will report back if I can make it work or not.. 😀

larryndeb Friend

kashxo,

I have loaded the JA Slide show from JA Pariity. It is showing the images, but the navigation is not working.

I have it set to thumbnails. However, all I get is the pause. The pause and play does work, but if you roll the mouse over it, you get an I beam insted of a hand or arrow.

If I set it to numbers, the numbers show in a column insted of a row.

Thanks,

Larry

larryndeb Friend

I would think that Joomlart would give a little more support to their developer members. I would think that their success should depend on us being sucessful too. This does not seem to be the case here. :confused:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  larryndeb 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum