Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I need to add an image before my community builder login module on my front page

Site address: parent-led.com

Right now I have a compact horizontal cb login mod in the user1 position. I want to attract attention to it with this image or one like it.

I have tried creating a menu with two columns ( 1. Separator w/ menu image 2. Separator w/ login module) and countless variations of this configuration and I can not get it look right!

I thought I could just put this custom menu into the module position but it is not working. Either the login form appears as a link or the picture doesn’t appear. Or some other buggy configuration!

Is there a way to go about this without using a menu? Or should I use another menu config. Could I create a module class suffix using an image this large?

Thank You
    ~C

aman204 Friend

Quick way would be adding the image code reference in file of community builder login module which would be probably, default.php file

If you wish to get it done, Please pm me superadmin and ftp details to see in for you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum