Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,

I just recently started with Joomla and Purity III and having a little trouble adding a google font to my P3-Theme.

I added "https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Marcellus&subset=latin-ext" to the assets.xml, however, there seems to be missing something because I receive error messages when displaying the site: " EntityRef: expecting ‘;’ "

What am I missing?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly follow this documentation to add Google fonts on T3 template .

Regards

wcenter Friend

Thank you, I already read through that doc. It seems, that it was a DB conflict since I selected "extended latin".
    Without it, the error is gone.

Follow-up question:
    Can I now use the ThemeMagic editor to select the new font, or do I have to edit css/less manually?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can see Thememagic as well the CSS since theme magic will make a style in Less .
    But if you want to apply the style for a specific part or want to override the font for the only main body , the best way is to use custom.css file , it will not be affected by template updates too .

wcenter Friend

I simply wish to replace all fonts for the theme I created with the new one.

Where would I do that preferably?

(I am sorry for this noob questions, but I am fairly new to frontend-design, let alone Purity3)

EDIT:

Figured it out, using ThemeMagic.

Thank you very much.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum