Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    i’m creating a new template for my site using T3 v2 blank template
    when i add this code
    <block name=”content-top”>user1,user2,user3</block>
    i get new block and put modules inside that exist already.

i was wondering is there a list of this block names and how to add custom blocks since i need few more positions.
    In past version there was a detailed instruction for that, now i cant find it.
    Thnx in advance for answers.

the world Friend

Why is use1, user2, user3 ??? name is conten-top

Khanh Le Moderator

Only middle blocks are restricted in block name. You can find the list of block names as well as its position in this picture:
    http://wiki.joomlart.com/images/2/2b/Ja_framework.jpg.

Data in each block is the modules postions will be loaded into that block.

For the “top” & “bottom” blocks, you are freely to set block names.

thehacker Friend

<em>@the world 188585 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why is use1, user2, user3 ??? name is conten-top</blockquote>
    you can insert module positions in diferent blocks that suit your needs. and for this example i need them i content top possition.

thehacker Friend

I must ask a new question regarding this topic, if needed ill make new one but it refers to my previous problem.
    Is there any chance of setting class name to modules in middle blocks?

For the previous example:
    <block name=”content-top”>user1,user2,user3</block>
    I want to assign class=”myclass1″ to user1 module, but dont want to add it to module class suffix from module management in admin backend.

It would be very useful for css styling.

Khanh Le Moderator

you can override block blocks/middle.php to add a wrap div with class for each module position load.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum