Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

:confused:I am totally confused on how to do the modules in 1.5.7 for the Olyra template. I read the documentation but the Olyra user modules and Spotlight does not work the same. There’s some code that need to be changed in the template index.php file and Templatecss.css. That’s easy enough if I knew what code and where. when I go to Module Mangager and hit new, you have to chose what module so i choose custom and dropdown box to user6 and put content in it but it didn’t show. I want to display the top spotlight and all the other modules in the demo. https://takeemtothebank.com

<?php
    $spotlight_left = ($this->countModules(‘user1’) || $this->countModules(‘user2’) || $this->countModules(‘user5’));

if ($spotlight_left && $this->countModules(‘user6’)) {
    ?>
    <!– BEGIN: TOPSPOTLIGHT –>
    <div id=”ja-topslwrap” class=”clearfix”>
    <div id=”ja-topsl”>

<?php
    $spotlight = array (‘user1′,’user2′,’user5’);
    $topsl = $tmpTools->calSpotlight ($spotlight);
    if( $topsl ) {
    ?>
    <div id=”ja-topsl-leftwrap”>
    <div class=”innerpad”>
    <div id=”ja-topsl-head”>
    Highlight
    </div>
    Somebody please help me. I’ve spent all day reading the documentation and I don’t know coding and can’t figure it out.

Sherlock Friend

Hi tenajsa !
    this obove code is code for load user1, user2 and user5 module.

$spotlight_left = ($this->countModules('user1') || $this->countModules('user2') || $this->countModules('user5'));

is code to check toplight block is displayed ok isn’t displayed .
    if one of 3 module ( user1, user2, user5) is set to “publish” then $spotlight_left = 1 , althought it is equal “0”.

$spotlight = array ('user1','user2','user5');

Obove code will calculate width for each module with width of all module are equal !

tenajsa Friend

<em>@hainn84 87034 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi tenajsa !
    this obove code is code for load user1, user2 and user5 module.

$spotlight_left = ($this->countModules('user1') || $this->countModules('user2') || $this->countModules('user5'));

is code to check toplight block is displayed ok isn’t displayed .
    if one of 3 module ( user1, user2, user5) is set to “publish” then $spotlight_left = 1 , althought it is equal “0”.

$spotlight = array ('user1','user2','user5');

Obove code will calculate width for each module with width of all module are equal !</blockquote>
    Thank you for the answer. I wish I had gotten the answer before I paid somone to do it but it’s all good because it did n’t cost that much and he did a good job. And now i know how to do it if I have to do it again much thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tenajsa 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum