Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Is there an (easy) way to add a hortizonal top navigaton menu right under the top red logo banner? I guess a new user position would have to be added there — so it doesn’t interfere with the row of top user1, user2 and newsflash????

If so how can I do that?

Thanks!

Rowby

ShannonN Friend

rowby;20328Is there an (easy) way to add a hortizonal top navigaton menu right under the top red logo banner? I guess a new user position would have to be added there — so it doesn’t interfere with the row of top user1, user2 and newsflash????

If so how can I do that?

Thanks!

Rowby

Well I’m off to bed after midnight here but looking at teh module positions, (add ?tp=1) to url of demo and you see the text based horizontal menu is published to user 3 position, the banner is in ‘header’ position, what if you reverse them, that is top menu in header, banner(header) in user three and then add buttons to menu etc etc ?

Hope this idea isn’t as silly as it sounds at 12 30 am night all

rowby Friend

Hmmm The concept sounds good. But isn’t the banner “hardwired” into the html/css? I mean it’s not in position so far as I can see.

If I’m not thinking about this right, let me know. couldn’t I just add a new position to the area under the red banner???

Thanks for your help so far!

Rowby

Menalto Friend

<em>@rowby 20370 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmmm The concept sounds good. But isn’t the banner “hardwired” into the html/css? I mean it’s not in position so far as I can see.

If I’m not thinking about this right, let me know. couldn’t I just add a new position to the area under the red banner???

Thanks for your help so far!

Rowby</blockquote>
    The easiest way, would be to just add another position under the red banner. Give it a try and let us know how it is going?

rowby Friend

THanks Menalto, adding a new position did the trick!

Rowby

Menalto Friend

That is good news:D

salvi70 Friend

<em>@rowby 20328 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there an (easy) way to add a hortizonal top navigaton menu right under the top red logo banner? </blockquote>

<em>@rowby 20505 wrote:</em><blockquote>THanks Menalto, adding a new position did the trick!</blockquote>

Hi!
    I have the same question: so could you post how you did it? which file and code? that would be great! (I’m not very good at php/css but I can follow instructions 🙂

thanx!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  salvi70 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum