Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I am hoping to add a module to a content block, for example the easysocial login module however I am not seeing anywhere how to add a module to a page or content block? Any help here would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

jamjodesign Friend

As a quick update to this I know how to get a module onto a page using the Spotlight content block however I cannot put this render module area onto any other content block? or side by side with an image like you see here: http://recordit.co/8sJCY1GbN3

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You’re right, there is problem with the render module as it’s showing text as module display but it still appears after you publish the page.

The team is checking and will fix this issue.

At this moment, after you add module there, just publish the page, the module will show fine.

Regards

jamjodesign Friend

Hi Saguaros, I do notice now that the module does show fine after you publish the page – however how does one put this module in a column next to a photo for example on another content block?

Saguaros Moderator

Could you illustrate the modification you expect via screenshot? I will check for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum