Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

How can I add a module block that would span across a page? I can see where I could use a Spotlight block using 2-4 areas and then make the Content Type a module, but I don’t see how I can create a single widget that would take up the whole width of the block.

I am trying to create a slider that would be like the one on the homepage of http://www.amlivestockauction.com/.

Can you help me figure this out please?

Thanks,

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Do you want to use slideshow block?
    That already has full width. You can set the container width to fluidic and it covers full screen.
    You can also use Spotlight example 2 .
    Delete the demo data and add a module for full width as an example i added it on your site homepage,
    You can only see it when u edit the page.

Regards

cyberrick13 Friend

Yes, that works thanks. Now do you have any idea why the pictures look blurred but when you click on them they appear clear?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The images looks same to me, there is no changed before or after click maybe the resolution of image is low so it looks blurred in full width

Regards

edna bonfim Friend

Hi,

I followed your instructions and I could add the slideshow, but I can’t change for full width (1200x600px). How can change this? And in mobile the images not appear.

1. Screenshot_2-1
    2. Screenshot_1-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Open the image property from the Block settings and set the container width to fluidic.
    I checked your site and its showing full width:
    http://prntscr.com/fwyziw
    Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum