Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

HI there,

How can I add a transparent image background to the front page. Please see the image attached the blue squares.
    I don’t want to change the background, just add the image in transparent to it.

Thanks,

Tulio

1. joom1
    TomC Moderator

Any chance you can throw together a screenshot mockup of the look you’re going for – i.e. add the transparent image in Photoshop or something – so we can better understand what it is you are wanting to accomplish and how we might be able to suggest you get there ??

phong nam Friend

Hi Tulio,

I need to say that it will be quite hard to add the transparent image background like your snapshot, because your desired backgroud image will cover both navigation and slideshow block on the template layout.

However, the idea is creating an image with the transparent color on the right/left and the same color with the site background color at center. Then you can define the transparent background image for both navigation and slidehow block with these css format:

#ja-slideshow {
    background-image: url("image_path") no-repeat;
    }

#ja-mainnav{
    background-image: url("image_path") no-repeat;
    }

tulioc Friend

HI TomC,

Thanks for your reply.

Please check image attached.

Regards,

Tulio

1. joom2
    phong nam Friend

Hi Tulio,

Can you check out my suggestion above ?

tulioc Friend

HI Leo, thanks for your reply.

Nothing happened:
    #ja-slideshow {
    background-image: url(“/images/navidad001.png”) no-repeat;
    }

#ja-mainnav{
    background-image: url(“image_path”) no-repeat;
    }

Regards,

Tulio

phong nam Friend

Hi Tulio,

Another solution in this case is creating two Custom HTML module containing your 2 jewelry images at user-1 and user-3 position, assign to all menu item pages and then clear JAT3 cache.

I will come back to take a look and give you the suitable override css tricks to make that jewelry images display like in your snapshot.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum