Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’ve searched this forum and google and can find many references to Add to Cart issues under Joomla 1.0.15 and Virtuemart 1.1.x which are resolved by a template update, however the problem still exists under Joomla 1.0.x and there appears to be no fix even though it has been raised a few times on this forum.

The issue is that the “Add to Cart” button is appearing briefly as the page loads, but then disappears when browsing Virtuemart. I can replicate the issue with both IE7 and Firefox 2 and 3.

The issue can be viewed here

Is there a fix?

sunrise Friend

I don’t know the solution to your problem, but would it not be an idea to upgrade to 1.5. You will have to sooner or later anyway, right?

stewartjd Friend

<em>@sunrise 92848 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t know the solution to your problem, but would it not be an idea to upgrade to 1.5. You will have to sooner or later anyway, right?</blockquote>

One day maybe, but not today – too many components and custom modifications that require changing and I haven’t got the time for the next 3-6 months at least.

I located the problem, but don’t fully understand it. The Xenia II index.php file calls a custom java script on the 4th last line that has two functions in it, one of which relates to the Add to Cart button. I’m not sure exactly what this java file does, however Virtuemart seems to work fine with it commented out, so out it goes!

Wouldn’t mind seeing it fixed properly though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stewartjd 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum