Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

I have trouble adding a module position in JA T3 Blank 2.5.
    I want to add positions module slideshow for between top.mainnav – top.topsl, like JA Tiris template. Alone refer to the instructions in the wiki and Tom’s still not done.

Check in the template Ja Tiris folder I found file hook.php with the code:

function custom_body_class () {
    //return custom class for body tag.
    $cls = ' ';
    $tmpl = T3Template::getInstance();
    if (!$tmpl->countModules ('slideshow') && !$tmpl->countModules ('masshead')) $cls = $cls.'no-sm ';
    return $cls;
    }

Then I try to copy this file and find the relevant position in Ja Tiris slideshow module to add the corresponding place in JA T3 blank but not be . Hope anyone can help me solve the problem is. Thank you!

kingstone Friend

up, help me pls :((

Scott Lavelle Friend

Sounds like you just need to add a line to the “layout” you are using. Assuming you have the slideshow in user1 position, you might have something like this:

<block name=”myslideshow” type=”modules” main-inner=”1″>user1</block>

This would allow you to place this without having to mess with any of the core code, taking advantage of the T3 system of placing modules in positions.

Does that help?

Scott Lavelle - Technical Resource Solutions, LLC
    Certified Joomla Administrator

kingstone Friend

<em>@slavelle 326959 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sounds like you just need to add a line to the “layout” you are using. Assuming you have the slideshow in user1 position, you might have something like this:

<block name=”myslideshow” type=”modules” main-inner=”1″>user1</block>

This would allow you to place this without having to mess with any of the core code, taking advantage of the T3 system of placing modules in positions.

Does that help?</blockquote>

Thank you, I’ve found a way before this guide. But thank your guide will be useful reference for people. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kingstone 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum