Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

totally excited about the Amazon S3 component, but i am experiencing a problem: when I go to add a new bucket, or edit an existing bucket, the window that comes up is completely blank. I’ve tried this on both Firefox for mac os x and safari for mac os x, with the same results in both browsers. I can create buckets outside the component, but i can not set any of the buckets as cloud without access to this window. See attached screenshots. Please help.

1. Picture-11
    2. Picture-12
    Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Please give me your administrator account for further checking (via helpdesk)

celinahex Friend

did that. looking forward to your answer. thank you.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello mate,

Changing “Error reporting” option on global confiruation page to “maximum”,
    You will see this error “Fatal error: Undefined class constant ‘REGION_APAC_NE1’ in /var/www/vhosts/bust.com/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_jaamazons3/models/bucket.php on line 426”

to fix it, please open the file “/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_jaamazons3/models/bucket.php”, going to line 426, and change this code snippet
    [PHP]$aData[] = array(‘id’ => AmazonS3::REGION_APAC_NE1, ‘title’ => ‘Japan’);[/PHP]
    to
    [PHP]//$aData[] = array(‘id’ => AmazonS3::REGION_APAC_NE1, ‘title’ => ‘Japan’);[/PHP]

PS: I can’t edit it for you since the ftp account that you gave doesn’t have permission to do that (this file belongs to apache group)

FYI: I’ll also fix this bug for new version and release it soon

kimmeng Friend

Hello,

I have the same issue.

When i try to edit or add new bucket, I have this error :

Fatal error: Undefined class constant ‘REGION_APAC_NE1’ in /home/khmerfor/public_html/administrator/components/com_jaamazons3/models/bucket.php on line 426

And when I tried to upload the file, there is no file to upload (the progress bar status still in 0%).

Thanks.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Please fix this bug as above guide.

<blockquote>And when I tried to upload the file, there is no file to upload (the progress bar status still in 0%).</blockquote>

how do you upload it?

kimmeng Friend

Hello Thanhnv,

Thanks for the reply.

I print screen the upload process as in attached. When I try to upload any image to amazones3, but it seem doesn’t work. the process always stay in 0%.

Thanks.

1. 5-12-2011-8-41-12-PM
    Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

<blockquote>I print screen the upload process as in attached. When I try to upload any image to amazones3, but it seem doesn’t work. the process always stay in 0%.</blockquote>

Please PM me administrator account and ftp account for further checking.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum