Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I was wondering how can i add a category chooser to ΑCM module on featured theme. The teline has a slideshow and a link list beside and some intro articles below the slideshow.

What i need is to make the module show in the slideshow the feautured articles and keep the intro files but the more news to show a specific news category. I have attached a printscreen showing where i want to make the changes.

Second question is for a problem i have with most read and Latest News. I want to translate it to my language and when i try to change it becomes blue (as a link object when it has been clicked.) How can i fix it? Also i included a printscreen.

1. question
    2. question2
    3. question-1
    4. question2-1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

About the add a new category under JA ACM module, you can go to Articles: Categories and add new category under the main category, kindly look at my screenshot you will need to add the category under Technology category

Most Read and Latest news are module title if you want to change it maybe you have to change the module name to your language, see my screenshot

This way will help you to change the color under both modules

Open templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.nav-tabs > li.active > a, .nav-tabs > li.active > a:hover, .nav-tabs > li.active > a:focus {
        background-color: #cc0000;
    }

.nav-tabs {
        background: #e5e5e5;
    }

and change the background color and background above to your color.

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-08-08-at-10.24.48
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-08-08-at-10.30.43
    Spell Friend

Sorry i didnt explained it correctly.

The template uses the ACM module for the slideshow (featured articles) . The module lets you choose which categories would be shown at the slideshow. In my second printscreen i show that i want to be able to have a category chooser for More Articles (the links section).

So the slide show and the intro articles would show a X category and the more articles section of the module another category.

Is this possible?

1. SeeThis
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, you can do that but it requires you have to make a custom work and change it from both files here

templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-1.php
    templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-2.xml
    Spell Friend

Ok. What should i do to add a category chooser?

Spell Friend

Ok. Send my request. Waiting for a quote.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Ok. Send my request. Waiting for a quote.

Yes, the custom work service will send the quote to you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum