Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I remember one one of the previous templates I tried out that the menus had around 6 colours to choose from for the background.

In community plus there is only one – blue and like the other template (can’t remember which one) you added in the module suffix the code _menu mod_blue or something like that.

I notice in the community plus template that you actually only need to put _menu in the suffix to turn the background of the menu or module blue. The mod_blue is not required.

I would like to have a number of colours like yellow, green, red as well as blue and am a bit confused about the css and what I need to do to copy it. It seems as though the _menu code for moduletable should have the background colour of blue (and the image) moved to another style with mod_blue.

Hope someone understands what I mean – I sort of understand css and can usually get around things but this one I can’t work out.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hi huski,

Did you try to use control panel of template (click on cpanel button at the top-right of page)?
    There are some color profiles for you to select 🙂

huski Friend

Hi

I am using the Brown-Green theme and have disable the cpanel as I don’t want users to be able to change anything. So I would like to have extra colours for moduletable background for that theme

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

He mate,

These topics may be helpful for you.
    http://docs.joomla.org/Module_Class_Suffix
    http://docs.joomla.org/Using_Class_Suffixes

You must add class suffix in menu module setting, then you need to create new css code to style for that suffix to get new more stylish for your menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum