Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I’m trying to add a new module position to the template and can’t find where to do so. The attached screenshot shows where I want to add it, but I can’t find this area of code in the index.php file or any of the files in the blocks folder.

If someone could let me know where I can find the file that will allow me to add the module in this position that’d be great! I’ve already created the position in Joomla and will use this code once I find out where to put it:

<?php if ($this->countModules ('featuregraphix')) : ?>

<div id="featureGraphix" style="width:980px; background:#ccc; height:400px; clear:both;">

<jdoc:include type="module" name="featuregraphix" />

</div>

<?php endif ?>

1. screenshot-add-module-teline-iv
    Manos Moderator

Hi miworkshop,

You can use slideshow position if you like but also you can find more info on how to add a new module position on the following links

http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Template_Framework/Guides
    http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Template_Framework/FAQs

Regards

Manos

TomC Moderator

Just to help with further clarification to my friend, pascm’s educational advice above . . . .

When I look at the position layout for Teline IV – both for J1.5 and J1.6, it appears that there is already a “slideshow” position established. So all you would need to do is assign your chosen module – be it a custom_mod or JA Slideshow or whatever – to that position . . .which appears to be exactly where you want it to be.

Let us know if you were able to work this out.

miworkshop Friend

Hey hey!

Thanks for the responses! That is actually exactly what I want. The only problem is, there is no “slideshow” position available to select when I create the module. The only module positions I have that start with the letter ‘s’ are in the attached screenshot.

I’m using 1.6.6 and I installed via the quickstart method. Any idea how to get that slideshow position to show?

Thanks.

1. joomlart-modules
    Manos Moderator

Hi,

Just type the word “slideshow” on possition and it will work!

You can check my screen shot :

1. slideshow
    miworkshop Friend

Thanks pascm and TomC!!

marcelop Friend

Hi,

I need use TOP position. How i can use this position in teline iv ?

TomC Moderator

<em>@marcelop 307047 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I need use TOP position. How i can use this position in teline iv ?</blockquote>
    What is it you are trying to do?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum