Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

just noticed, at the moment, ‘mainbody’ is sitting on top of ‘header-features-intro’

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you use sticky it will cover the content part.
    I Checked your site and main nav is showing fine, You can add below code to custom.css make the header and menu sticky.

.t3-header {   position: fixed;width: 100%; z-index: 100;}
    .t3-mainnav {
        position: fixed;
        top: 90px;
        z-index: 100;
        width:100%;
    }
    .scrollDown .t3-header {
        top: 0px!important;
    }

Do not forget to clear browser and Jooomla cache before checking site.

I tested and the code is working fine.

Regards

bins Friend

Hiya,

the site/menu was working because I wasn’t using the desired layout, but using your code helps a lot, thanks. There is a some movement of the header -can this be avoided?

I now have the issue that when logged in, the body sits on top of the header!

Ideally, I would like to replicate the layout in attachment ‘ideal’.

Thanks for all of your help so far.

1. loggedin
    2. ideal
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Becuase you have different module before and after login.
    In this case, i suggest you use the same module or remove the sticky header code Like it was before.
    There is no other option because both the module are on the same menu item home.

Regards

bins Friend

Pankaj,

is there someone yourside I could hire to make the changes to get my site looking like the demo?

Paul

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Joomlart do not provide developer but we have documentation that helps you to make site like in demo here and if you will face any issue you can open a thread on the forum.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum