Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I personally think JA Magz is the best magazine/news Joomla template..its awesome! The only issue I have with it, is you built it when you stopped supporting K2 in new JoomlArt templates.

Can I ask/request that maybe you add K2 support??

To make this an ‘event’ or as a special new feature for JoomArt members, maybe you could release the K2 support for JA Magz when K2 release the stable K2 Version 3.0? This could be a nice marketing campaign, and If you were to do any marketing centered around the release on the new K2, then JA Magz would be the perfect template.

Would be great to know if you would consider/do this?

Thanks,

TomC Moderator

You do know that you can add the K2 CCK Component to virtually any Joomla template – so long as the versions are compatible – yes? 😎

austenn01 Friend

<em>@TomC 441341 wrote:</em><blockquote>You do know that you can add the K2 CCK Component to virtually any Joomla template – so long as the versions are compatible – yes? :cool:</blockquote>

I would say every joomla user knows that they can download K2 and install it them selves.

I did request for K2 ‘support’ for the template. You may have forgotten how JA Magz was setup??? This is one of the first JoomlArt templates where they implemented the use of the CCK features that JoomlArt has added as part of their T3 Framework…being able to add extra fields…when you add an article you have to choose a template of either: text, video, image….

Not having the option to use K2 OR Joomla articles in this templates was a BIG disappointment, especially since its a news based template. It would take a some time to replace all the Joomla Article features and different templates into K2…Which is why I suggested it would be a good marketing idea to re-launch this template with K2 ‘support’..So that we can use K2 OR Joomla articles out of the box, and have the same styles, templates, extra fields etc.

I also asked for K2 ‘support’ for this template since JoomlArt has finally decided to start adding K2 support back to JoomlArt templates.

Saguaros Moderator

Implementing additional style for K2 within a template will take time as it requires the same like creating a new template. Anyways, I will pass this to development team for further consideration on this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum