Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

i use JA Uber ACM module – Gallery Style 1 – Effect Scale on my website, which is displayed also here:

http://uber.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/blocks/gallery#

I think the gallery style is great, because it comes with image display in a popup image, which will be displayed in a modal. But there is a thing, which can improve it for me and maybee for other users.

-> a image description in every popup image, or a description, like in Gallery Style 2 – Effect Scale.

Is it possible to add a image description in this gallery style?

Best AllenS

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I’ve made the custom work on Gallery Style 1 and you can get it from my attached file

• Download and extract my attached file

• Copy all them to templates/uber/acm/gallery/tmpl/ folder

• Please don’t forget to make a backup version on your site.

Let me know if it helps

Regards

1. hotfix.zip
    allens Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi

You can use this code and I see it’s working as well at my end

{":type":"uber:gallery","gallery":{"jatools-layout-gallery":"style-1","isotope[block-intro]":["Meet just a few of the many dedicated, enthusiastic, collaborative and mildy workaholic people who add real edge and variety to our offering.  We could not reach this far without such a hero team. "],"isotope[block-extra-class]":[""],"isotope[block-bg]":[""],"isotope[colmb]":["2"],"isotope[coltb]":["3"],"isotope[coldt]":["5"],"isotope[gutter]":["20"],"isotope[fullwidth]":[" container"],"isotope[animation]":[""],"isotope[hover-animation]":["scale"],"isotope[text-1]":[""],"isotope":{"isotope[selectitem]":["1","2","1","1","1","2","1","1","1"],"undefined":["","","","","","","","",""],"isotope":["images/joomlart/uber/items/item-1.jpg","images/joomlart/uber/items/item-x1.jpg","images/joomlart/uber/items/item-16.jpg","images/joomlart/uber/items/item-25.jpg","images/joomlart/uber/items/item-25.jpg","images/joomlart/uber/items/item-x3.jpg","images/joomlart/uber/items/item-12.jpg","images/joomlart/uber/items/item-7.jpg","images/joomlart/uber/items/item-9.jpg"],"isotope[details]":["Test","test 2","","","","","","",""],"rows":9,"cols":4,"type":"list"}}}

and you can see it’s working at my end https://cl.ly/07473U381h1w

Regards

allens Friend
    allens Friend
    allens Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I got this bug on your site, please give me the admin login backend of your site and FTP account via private reply. I will help out

Regards

allens Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not duplicate that issue at my end. I applied my solution from this thread here and you can see it via the video here

Anyway, glad to hear that you get it solved. Let me know if you need further helps.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum