Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I am using the Features Intro Style 10 – Image Align Left and it’s working fine.

However I would like to add another button – is this possible? I have included an image for reference.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Edit this file templatesuberacmfeatures-introtmplstyle-10.php around line 67

<?php if($helper->get('data-s10.button',$i)) : ?>
    <a class="btn btn-primary btn-rounded btn-border" href="<?php echo $helper->get('data-s10.title-link',$i); ?>"><?php echo $helper->get('data-s10.button', $i) ?></a>
    <a class="btn btn-primary btn-rounded btn-border" href="www.google.com">Your Title </a>
    <?php endif ; ?>
    </div>

Add the code in RED

P.S.
    I added http://www.google.com as example link , you can add your custom url there

pavit Moderator

Hi

Edit this file templatesuberacmfeatures-introtmplstyle-10.php around line 67

<?php if($helper->get('data-s10.button',$i)) : ?>
    <a class="btn btn-primary btn-rounded btn-border" href="<?php echo $helper->get('data-s10.title-link',$i); ?>"><?php echo $helper->get('data-s10.button', $i) ?></a>
    <a class="btn btn-primary btn-rounded btn-border" href="www.google.com">Your Title </a>
    <?php endif ; ?>
    </div>

Add the code in RED

P.S.
    I added http://www.google.com as example link , you can add your custom url there

johnnys Friend

Thanks for this info.

I have one of these modules on each of my pages, and the link will be different on each page. It this possible?

If I implement your change it will be global right? I need to change the link for each new module I create.

Eg

page one – two links – google and yahoo
    page two – two links – bbc and msn
    page three – two links – msn and cnn
    etc…
    etc…

johnnys Friend

Thanks for this info.

I have one of these modules on each of my pages, and the link will be different on each page. It this possible?

If I implement your change it will be global right? I need to change the link for each new module I create.

Eg

page one – two links – google and yahoo
    page two – two links – bbc and msn
    page three – two links – msn and cnn
    etc…
    etc…

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>If I implement your change it will be global right?</blockquote>

Yes

Try in this way :

copy these 2 files
    1) templatesuberacmfeatures-introtmplstyle-10.php
    2) templatesuberacmfeatures-introtmplstyle-10.xml

rename them style-12.php and style-12.xml into the same folder templatesuberacmfeatures-introtmpl
    then edit the style-12.php and change second button url , add new module and use the style-12

repeat same step for new urls style-13 , style-14 etc etc

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>If I implement your change it will be global right?</blockquote>

Yes

Try in this way :

copy these 2 files
    1) templatesuberacmfeatures-introtmplstyle-10.php
    2) templatesuberacmfeatures-introtmplstyle-10.xml

rename them style-12.php and style-12.xml into the same folder templatesuberacmfeatures-introtmpl
    then edit the style-12.php and change second button url , add new module and use the style-12

repeat same step for new urls style-13 , style-14 etc etc

johnnys Friend

perfect thanks!

johnnys Friend

perfect thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  johnnys 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum