Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ja barite have 3 color (red, green, blue)
    I want to add a new color (for example grey)
    How can i do this

Thank you…

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Please try with following steps:

+ Open ja_vars.php in templatesja_barite folder, at about line 20, find following code:

$ja_color_themes = array('default','green','blue'); // You can add more color array if needed

and change to:

$ja_color_themes = array('default','green','blue', 'grey'); // You can add more color array if needed

+ In templatesja_baritecsscolors, you create grey.css file, copy the content of blue.css file and parse to grey.css file. In grey.css file, find #006699 text and change to your grey colour

+ In templateDetails.xml file in templates/ja_barite folder, at about line 259, find following code:

<option value="default">Default</option>
    <option value="green">Green</option>
    <option value="blue">Blue</option>

and change to:

<option value="default">Default</option>
    <option value="green">Green</option>
    <option value="blue">Blue</option>
    <option value="grey">Grey</option>

+ And then you zip files in this template and install this template again.

Hope it helps

alioztr Friend

I will try, Thanks again

tdeli Friend

Hi,

Did this work?

I am also trying to add another 3 colours to this template. I am not sure why it has to be zipped then re-installed after adding the colours. In fact I am not even sure how to re-install it since it was set up with quickstart originally. Any code, help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Hi tdeli

this is a quick solution. In the fact, as your idea, you have change to alot of code:

+ css file
    + images file
    + xml file
    + With quickstart package, after you install the this package, you only remove the template and install again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum