Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Well I could not find the right forum for this but I’m having this via updateing BIZ template:

I duplicated my BIZ template based site on an other domain for testing and upgrading.
    When I’m trying to update the JA stuff the JA extension manager doesn’t allow any updates:
    "Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact "JoomlArt Updater Service" for more information or use another account."

I think this is because my test site is listed under an other domain witch is not in the list joomlart.

So where to add new domains??? I couldn’t find this page on the new joomlart 3.0 website… 🙁

Also I want to use multiple TLDs like .com / .de / .it / and so on witch all opens the same site. Do I have to add al of the TDLs to the list?

Regards,
    Gerd

pavit Moderator

Hi there

It is not a problem related to the domains, you can install and use how many domains you want as Developer member , also the add domain feature that was in old joomlart website it is no more available because there are no restrictions now

So you should be able to update via JAEM on any domain you want

Maybe your is a simple technical issue, and if you can share url and login details we will try to check why it is not working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum