Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi, i am unable to add a new menu inside the main menu ‘Admissions’ here http://www.diamondacademy.ac.ke/newsite/index.php/statistics/admissions. Note i am not trying to add a sub-menu but an independent menu on the right side of the article?

Help

pavit Moderator

Hi

If you want to have a sidebar position available where to publish a menu module you should change layout assigned to the admission menu item assigning it maybe the Ja_Teline Magazine layout , in this way you will have the sidebar position available

If you need help with it yyou can send me via Private Message a temp super user account for your backend and i will make it as demo

pavit Moderator

Hi

I created a new template Ja_Teline V Pavit and added to it a new Layout “pavit” which have a sidebar position

Take a look now

dougk Friend

Hi, thanks i have seen it! Just wondering can i add the new layout you have created to the default template or there will not be a difference?

dougk Friend

Also i see that the CSS styling has dissapeared on this page with the sidebar? http://www.diamondacademy.ac.ke/newsite/index.php/statistics/admissions

dougk Friend

Finally, when i click on a menu item in the sidebar the menu dissapears and i had configured that it should appear…

pavit Moderator

So did you solved ?

Page is looking great by my side css is properly added and all menus are working

dougk Friend

Hi Pavit, please click the ‘Fee structure’ menu on the sidebar and see that the page opens but the sidebar menu does not remain. I want it to remain and i have done all the menu assignment necessary?!

dougk Friend

I have also another menu ‘Academics’ on the sidebar and it does not appear?!

pavit Moderator

<em>@dougk 459004 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have also another menu ‘Academics’ on the sidebar and it does not appear?!</blockquote>

You should assign to the Academics menu item the Ja Teline V pavit template , i assigned it now and it works.

<blockquote>’Fee structure’ menu on the sidebar and see that the page opens but the sidebar menu does not remain</blockquote>

Fee structure menu item belongs to the Admissions menu so inside that menu apply my newly created template to it and to all other items , i applied it now and it works as you can see

Hope it is clear how it works

dougk Friend

Great! I now get it. Thanks a lot Pavit 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dougk 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum