Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, please i need to add a background in the part where is logo. But i dont know where i can do that. Please help greetings

1. Captura-de-pantalla-2012-01-27-a-las-11.27.11
    TomC Moderator

<em>@ciza2011 297151 wrote:</em><blockquote> Hi, please i need to add a background in the part where is logo. But i dont know where i can do that. Please help greetings</blockquote>
    To try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on – as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings

ciza2011 Friend

Of course the web is http://www.meer.gob.ec, i need that tha header looks like the attachment. I dont know how i can modify this modul. Thank you soo much.

1. fondo
    TomC Moderator

Okay, just so I understand what it is you are wanting to accomplish . . .

Is this a logo replacement issue? . . . Or are you wanting some kind of background color or image for your header section?

ciza2011 Friend

I want a kind of background color or image in the header section, just in the part where is the logo, the problem is that i want that this background appears since de left border and use all the maximun space that exist in that modul.
    The original logo has a limitant box of 275px width 75px height and i want use all since the border until the half of the template even with a major heigth if is possible.. to be specific 343pxwidth 77px height.
    tks

TomC Moderator

Okay, well . . . the CSS you will need to work with to add a background color to the overall header section is within
    /templates/ja_rutile/css/template.css

at line 778

<blockquote>/* HEADER
    ——————————————————— */
    #ja-header {
    line-height: normal;
    position: relative;
    padding: 20px 0 0;
    z-index: 999;
    }
    </blockquote>

What you would do is add a background property – for example . . .

<blockquote>
    /* HEADER
    ——————————————————— */
    #ja-header {
    background: #EEEEEE;

}
    </blockquote>

or, if it is to be an image you want as your background – for example . . .

<blockquote>#ja-header {
    background: url(../images/your-image.png) no-repeat ;

}
    </blockquote>

Is this along the lines of what you’re asking about?

ciza2011 Friend

Perfect, thanks for your excellent help. I´m graphic designer, I´m not too update about this topics… but thanks i made it with your help.

TomC Moderator

<em>@ciza2011 297215 wrote:</em><blockquote>Perfect, thanks for your excellent help. I´m graphic designer, I´m not too update about this topics… but thanks i made it with your help.</blockquote>
    Most Welcome …. Glad I could be of some assistance.

All the best with your continuing site development !!

🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum