Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

@sujithpeiris: Look at the my screenshot with my highlight on that.

You will see the slideshow position was disabled and you can enable it by click on that position to show it on your device.

and apply the same with other positions but the css on all positions were disabled, you have to create the style with it.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@sujithpeiris: Look at the my screenshot with my highlight on that.

In the layout tab, it lists positions used on your site and position like ‘slideshow’ has ‘eye’ icon there, you can click to disable / enable that position in layout you want.

With positions which are disabled by default, if you want to enable it, you will need to add addition style for it to make it displays nice in layout you want.

sujithpeiris Friend

Thanks.

But languageswitcherload, mainmenu, None, message, and component don’t have those eyes.

Why?

sujithpeiris Friend

Thanks.

But languageswitcherload, mainmenu, None, message, and component don’t have those eyes.

Why?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@sujithpeiris 501474 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks.

Why?</blockquote>

These are primary elements and I believe you don’t want to remove them so they don’t have that option.

If you wanna add, you can try this way:

For example with languageswitcherload

Open templates/ja_university_t3/tpls/blocks/header.php file

<?php if ($this->countModules('languageswitcherload')) : ?>
    <!-- LANGUAGE SWITCHER -->
    <div class="languageswitcherload ">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('languageswitcherload') ?>" style="raw" />
    </div>
    <!-- //LANGUAGE SWITCHER -->
    <?php endif ?>

to

<div class="languageswitcherload <?php $this->_c('languageswitcherload') ?>">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('languageswitcherload') ?>" style="raw" />
    </div>
    <?php endif ?>

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@sujithpeiris 501474 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks.

Why?</blockquote>

These are primary elements and I believe you don’t want to remove them so they don’t have that option.

If you wanna add, you can try this way:

For example with languageswitcherload

Open templates/ja_university_t3/tpls/blocks/header.php file

<div class="languageswitcherload ">
    </div>
    <?php endif ?>

to

<div class="languageswitcherload <?php $this->_c('languageswitcherload') ?>">
    </div>
    <?php endif ?>

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum