Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, not sure if this is the right place for posting this problem, but worth a try.

I am using ACY mailing with the smashboard template and most things work fine. One thing that will not work though is when a new user signs up (creates a new account basically), the system will not notify me of this via email.

I have been into configuration and ensured all email addresses are correct etc. I have set it to PHP Mailing, as my ISP said this was the correct option. Despite all of this, it will not tell me when someone creates an account, I have to log in to the back end and look at user manager to see if anyone new has joined.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Adam,

Did you try to fill notification email in this field: http://www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/55-acymailing-config.html#subscription_notifications ?

Adam Friend

Thank you, yes I tried this but still have the same problem 🙁

Saguaros Moderator

You could try to switch default template to another standard template of Joomla (like Bee5) then check again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum