Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I need a simple advice about how I must modify template.css. Need to make submenu item highlited when active(or the page is opened), not only on hover. see the images, normal is picture 1.jpg and I want to look like 2.jpg

In the main navigation(orizontal lolite menu there are highlited submenu items , but not on default joomla menu, list mode, published in the left or right module)

In the template.css, I think the submenu is called ” li li a” at line 844

Pls help. I have no css knowledge, I tried smthing by error and trial, no succes:))

Thank you!

1. 1
    2. 2
    andreipopel Friend

Nobody?

Helloo JA staff, I’ve paid you, no help? It’s a simple thing to do, could you please just send me to hell rather than not saying anything in this forum? This is a simple template ..lots of bugs, freezes in IE 6 and 7, buggy newsflash and bad left/right menu. What are it’s features? Well…
    1. Ja Tabs- freezes IE
    2. ja newsflash-working well only with legacy mode
    3. normal joomla menus – not so user oriented

Congrats, you’ve managed not only to build a non functional template but you did wrong even the joomla’s default menus! >:(

Somebody pls help , still hopeing i didn’t waste my money..

andreipopel Friend

Anybody? PLS HELP!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  andreipopel 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum