Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am just wondering if anyone can tell me how I go about activating the extra top modules… i have things published in user 6 and 2 and 5 but they are not showing up…am I missing something…is there something else I need to do to activate the special modules at the top of the page.
    🙂

ErikThorsen Friend

Which modules are you referring to? Are you using the correct module suffix? Do you have a live url?

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;20523Which modules are you referring to? Are you using the correct module suffix? Do you have a live url?

The OP said modules 2, 5 and 6, I believe,

i have things published in user 6 and 2 and 5 but they are not showing up

Must be the week for not reading the post properly and just answering hey?

ShannonN Friend

sizex;20522Hi

I am just wondering if anyone can tell me how I go about activating the extra top modules… i have things published in user 6 and 2 and 5 but they are not showing up…am I missing something…is there something else I need to do to activate the special modules at the top of the page.
    🙂

You have associated the content of 2, 5 and 6 with the module positions 2, 5 and 6 in the admin backend I assume? and published to those positions? Have you tried refreshing the browsers cache since you made any changes?

Ideally a live url would be great to go see for ourselves, can you send us one?

Cheers ShannonN

sizex Friend

haha…I just realised you have to have things published on in 6 and one of the other numbers to make it work. However it is coming up with a strange error/picture within the user 6 space. How do I get rid of that?

the url is http://www.pleasemotivateme.com

ShannonN Friend

sizex;20529haha…I just realised you have to have things published on in 6 and one of the other numbers to make it work. However it is coming up with a strange error/picture within the user 6 space. How do I get rid of that?

the url is http://www.pleasemotivateme.com

several ppl have reported that image its a mistake some where in teh css but css is not my strong area so I have referred it to others to look at

someone should be along soon that can assist you further but glad you realised what needed to be done

StephenBurge Friend

user6 produces this error:

ShannonN Friend

StephenBurge;20757user6 produces this error:

we know thats what my last post was about

sizex Friend

<em>@StephenBurge 20757 wrote:</em><blockquote>user6 produces this error: </blockquote>
    yes thats right…now for a fix…does anyone have any idea?

gregory3 Friend

I don’t see the offending graphic (IE7 and FF2) however, you may want to consider rewording your transmenu parent items so the second words don’t drop down a line and look out of place (IE7 only, looks fine in FF)

dark helmet Friend

I have the same issue and really bad. I like this template but this problem seems to appear no matter what I publish to ‘user 6’.

Please fix!

Also how do I change the word “Highlight” to whatever I want it to be?

Thanks.

1. whoooa
    mjardim Friend

Hello, :confused:
    New member here. :confused:
    Need help to resolve issue in mod user6 CSS error. :confused:
    Also the small images that make the template in that module show misplaced. :confused:
    Need to know how to fix it. :confused:

Thanks in advance.
    Marco

mjardim Friend

Can anyone from the team help?
    All it takes is a professional CSS programmer.
    I’ve seen that this is a old issue that has not been solved.
    Need help please…

Thanks,
    Marco

mjardim Friend

Still no answer to this question?
    It’s a bug that needs to be fixed…
    Thanks in advance,
    Marco

lownotes Friend

<em>@mjardim 26311 wrote:</em><blockquote>Still no answer to this question?
    It’s a bug that needs to be fixed…
    Thanks in advance,
    Marco</blockquote>

I have the same problem here:
    http://www.ovpathways.org/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  StephenBurge 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum