Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I bought Teline III cos I love the menu/type color changes from one section to another. However, every section/page has the same teal blue color.

http://PunkSellsOut.com

How do I activate the different colors on different sections?

Where are those settings located, if I want to change the colors? Are they in the css/colors/theme-color folder?

How to change the order of the colors? Where is the code which pulls up these themes?

Any tips what to do or not do? I don’t want things to fall apart cos I change a color. I CAN live with the default colors, but it would useful to know how to customize.

It’s so strange, some CSS ONLY accessible from my cPanel, some within Joomla. Or am I missing something here?

I’ve looked and looked, only found Teline II, but those directions not applicable.

**ALSO, when in Template: I see a BIG RED ERROR MSG:
    – JFolder:files: Path is not a folder

Never seen this and installed many Joomla themes/sites. Should I be worried? Not sure if this related to my problem or a secondary problem. How to get rid of those three lines and big pink red box?

I only purchased and installed it last night, so there’s lots of work to do yet.

thanks in advance,
    Jenny Lens

kryptos Friend

<blockquote>- JFolder:files: Path is not a folder
    </blockquote>

this is usually a file permission issue… check the template folder permissions and make it 755 or 777, after you finish editing template, make your folder 755 or less again…

prakdis Friend

<em>@jennylens 157492 wrote:</em><blockquote>

**ALSO, when in Template: I see a BIG RED ERROR MSG:

Never seen this and installed many Joomla themes/sites. Should I be worried? Not sure if this related to my problem or a secondary problem. How to get rid of those three lines and big pink red box?

</blockquote>

Is there any solution ? I chmod the folder to 777 but
    the error message are still there when I access EXTENSION > TEMPLATES MANAGER > Edit JA_Teline_III

I also tried to re-install Joomla 1.5.18 + re-download & re-upload JA_Teline_III template but the error are still there.

Please tell me what’s missing ?

Thanks

Nguyen Hong Friend

Hi prakdis,
    [PHP]
    <param name=”@title” type=”japaramhelper” label=”Layout” description=”Layout Desc” />
    <param name=”main_layout” type=”filelist” directory=”templates/ja_teline_iii/layouts” stripext=”true” default=”” label=”Default Layout” description=”Default Layout Desc” />

<param name=”iphone_layout” type=”filelist” directory=”templates/ja_teline_iii/layouts” stripext=”true” default=”” label=”Iphone” description=”Iphone Desc” />
    <param name=”other_handheld_layout” type=”filelist” directory=”templates/ja_teline_iii/layouts” stripext=”true” default=”” label=”Other Handheld devices” description=”Other Handheld devices Desc” />
    [/PHP]

You recheck the layouts folder and make sure that it already exists:
    templatesja_teline_iiilayouts

Good luck 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nguyen Hong 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum