Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am using Slideshow Style 3 in the ACM Module, how do I adjust the speed of the slides? I cannot see a setting in the module.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    try this Go to /templates/uber/acm/slideshow/tmpl/style-3.php
    Find this code

<div id="acm-slideshow-pro" data-interval="<?php echo $autoplay; ?>" class="carousel slide <?php if($helper->get('enable-fade-effect')): ?>carousel-fade<?php endif; ?>" data-ride="carousel">

Change it with

<div id="acm-slideshow-pro" data-interval="5000" class="carousel slide <?php if($helper->get('enable-fade-effect')): ?>carousel-fade<?php endif; ?>" data-ride="carousel">

Change the value of data interval 5000 as per needs .
    let me know if it helps .

Richard A Friend

Thank you Pankaj, the slideshow speed is now at an acceptable level.

I did try different values (2000, 9000, 20000) but the speed was not any different from 5000, is there something else i need to do to get a different speed if i wish to change it in the future (your setting is fine at the moment)?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    is it work for you ?
    I did not get your last reply . could u post your site super user details via Private reply options and let me know what else u want to achieve , i will check this directly on your site.

Richard A Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As i can see code is working then there is no need for site details .Change the values of data interval to set the delay between slide .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum