Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m working with the Uber template and loving it. My homepage slideshow uses the ACM module ([Container] Slideshow) in the church-home position and picks up its slides ([Hero] Style 5) from church-slide-items position. Everything works fine except that the opacity behind the text, which is present on the first slide, is not present on each of the subsequent slides. I’ve cloned the settings from the first slide to ensure that they are all exactly the same, but no joy. Any suggestions? I’d be grateful for any help you can offer. Thanks.

1. Slide-1
    2. Slide-2
    3. Slide-3
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi David,
    The image on your site 404 http://prntscr.com/i0m2j9
    Can u check and add the image, So i can check this issue on your site.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi David,

It’s weird that I can’t view your site completely but I guess it due to the background set for the first item: http://prntscr.com/i0m4c6

David Friend

Sorry about that. One of our new apps had set the permissions on the images folder so that the site itself couldn’t see it! Should now all be OK. David.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    open template folder /css/custom.css file and add below code in it

.home-church .item .acm-hero.style-5 .hero-content {
        background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.35);
        padding: 39px 26px;
        margin-top: -39px;
    }

If there is no custom.css file, kindly create it and add the code.

Regards

David Friend

Thanks, Pankaj and Saguaros, that’s done the trick. I’m grateful for your prompt and helpful responses.

David.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum