Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am not able to modify the height of ACM-Slideshow module in the installed JA-Company template. I understand I could use the images of decreased height in pixels but it seems that other functionalities such as Slideshow title, Buttons and Intro text are not adapted to the new image height.

Could this issue be resolved?

Best,

Zoran

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Zoran,

You can use your new images and share credentials of your site so I can take a look at the issue of title/buttons/etc…

Regards

zmand13 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I put this custom CSS into the file: /templates/ja_company/css/custom.css

/*Hide video section*/
    .video-intro { display: none; }

/*Slideshow's title size*/
    .slideshow .slider-content-inner .item-title {
      font-size: 25px;
    }

/*Slideshow's description*/
    .slideshow .slider-content-inner .item-desc {
      margin-top: 15px;
    }

You can change the font-size or space between elements there.

Regards

zmand13 Friend

Thank you Saguaros!

I understand this. I tried to play around with custom.css files and in principle it works. I am confused a bit with the following details:

1. While I changed the color of the title, I am not able to change the color of the description. Whatever color code I put there the font color remains white. What is wrong?
    2. When I decrease the font size below the critical size then suddenly the text corresponding to the "Small text" field in the ACM module appears above the title. I thought earlier this small text is reserved for those three boxes appearing on the slideshow. Is this an error? Please check the website, you will notice what I am talking about.
    3. I am bit confused about the positioning. It looks like the with of the title and description is limited but I do not know where and how. I tried to look into the style.css in ACM folder but did not figure it out.

These issues are not so urgent for now since I will probably leave them for the final touch up of the website but I would like to be able to do them myself.

Best,

Zoran

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Zoran,

1) You can add the !important for the color property:

color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8) !important;

I added for you and you can see that the desc’s color changed now.

2) I don’t see the issue here, could you share screenshot?

3) Yes, the title/desc are included inside a div tag called ‘.slideshow .slider-content-inner’ and you need to change the width of this to enlarge width of child elements inside it.

.slideshow .slider-content-inner {
      max-width: 28%;  /* change to the value which suits your need */
    }

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum