Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m having trouble with the language being broken in Admin for the JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module.

I’ve downloaded and updated to the latest available module version, and have tried copying the language files, just about everywhere..

While the module still works, it’s distracting and slows work-flow.

How to fix please!!?

phong nam Friend

Hi mikesoden,

This caused by AMM module, for e.g:

yourdomain.com/staging/ld15uber/administrator/index.php?option=com_advancedmodules&view=module&layout=edit&id=313

in order to make it works, please change to default Joomla! module by replacing com_advancedmodules to com_modules, like so

yourdomain.com/staging/ld15uber/administrator/index.php?option=com_modules&view=module&layout=edit&id=313

Thanks

jschroeder Friend

This problem still exists is there not going to be a solution to this other than changing the url? Everyone I know uses advanced module manager and I would not make a site without it.

Thanks,

Josh

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@jschroeder 470026 wrote:</em><blockquote>This problem still exists is there not going to be a solution to this other than changing the url? Everyone I know uses advanced module manager and I would not make a site without it.

Thanks,

Josh</blockquote>

You can pm me URL of your site and admin login, I will help you to check that bug directly on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@jschroeder 470026 wrote:</em><blockquote>This problem still exists is there not going to be a solution to this other than changing the url? Everyone I know uses advanced module manager and I would not make a site without it.

Thanks,

Josh</blockquote>

You can pm me URL of your site and admin login, I will help you to check that bug directly on your site.

sublimemag Friend

I have the same problem after upgrading to version 2.0.8. Could you please describe how to fix this?

sublimemag Friend

I have the same problem after upgrading to version 2.0.8. Could you please describe how to fix this?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@sublimemag 492540 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem after upgrading to version 2.0.8. Could you please describe how to fix this?</blockquote>

Hi,

This bug with AAM component fixed in T3 framework new version, you can upgrade T3 framework first, if problem still persists, you can pm me the URL & admin login info of your site. I will help you to check it

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@sublimemag 492540 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem after upgrading to version 2.0.8. Could you please describe how to fix this?</blockquote>

Hi,

This bug with AAM component fixed in T3 framework new version, you can upgrade T3 framework first, if problem still persists, you can pm me the URL & admin login info of your site. I will help you to check it

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I got your pm but I could not see com_advancedmodules on your site and the module manager uses com_modules. How can I see the bug on your site?

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I got your pm but I could not see com_advancedmodules on your site and the module manager uses com_modules. How can I see the bug on your site?

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum