Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I created a couple of submenus, and the menu in the ACM-Header is not showing in the submenu pages.
    If you can check my site in the spanish version under the button with the name “Menus”

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I see 2 sub menu items there:

Men? de platillos: this menu item has type of ‘Special page: Blank content’: it will not show any content there, only modules assigned to positions on this page.

Menu de bebidas: this menu item has type of ‘Single article’ but it was assigned to ‘uber – [Restaurant] Home (ESP)‘ layout which doesn’t have ‘component’ block to show main content so it didn’t have any content on this page either. I change to uber – [Restaurant] Default (ESP) style for this menu item and it’s showing content now.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I see 2 sub menu items there:

Men? de platillos: this menu item has type of ‘Special page: Blank content’: it will not show any content there, only modules assigned to positions on this page.

Menu de bebidas: this menu item has type of ‘Single article’ but it was assigned to ‘uber – [Restaurant] Home (ESP)‘ layout which doesn’t have ‘component’ block to show main content so it didn’t have any content on this page either. I change to uber – [Restaurant] Default (ESP) style for this menu item and it’s showing content now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum