Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I just bought JA Charity and came up with the question if it was possible for me to manage JA ACM Gallery Filters. The gallery displays filters by months so I want to have the flexibility, if possible, to change them for whatever I want instead of a monthly fashion.

If this is not possible at least I need to know how to translate these months to spanish. I just can’t find this file by myself after several search.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi wilbertcaba,

The initial idea of this ACM Gallery module is displaying all gallery items from categories listed. And it doesn’t have option to filter by months like that unfortunately. You will have to customise this type of ACM module to achieve that: /root/templates/ja_charity/acm/gallery/

Saguaros Moderator

Hi wilbertcaba,

The initial idea of this ACM Gallery module is displaying all gallery items from categories listed. And it doesn’t have option to filter by months like that unfortunately. You will have to customise this type of ACM module to achieve that: /root/templates/ja_charity/acm/gallery/

ibewguy Friend

@saguaros, is there any way to remove the filter all together? I tried editing the CSS and nothing happens? I am really finding this template difficult to work with. I cannot replace Home page items because of the limited ACM options in this template and I have no content to put in the exiting home page – I may have to start completely over again:(

ibewguy Friend

@saguaros, is there any way to remove the filter all together? I tried editing the CSS and nothing happens? I am really finding this template difficult to work with. I cannot replace Home page items because of the limited ACM options in this template and I have no content to put in the exiting home page – I may have to start completely over again:(

Saguaros Moderator

Could you send me screenshots illustrating the modifications you expect?

Saguaros Moderator

Could you send me screenshots illustrating the modifications you expect?

jooservices Friend

<em>@ibewguy 494687 wrote:</em><blockquote>@Saguaros, is there any way to remove the filter all together? I tried editing the CSS and nothing happens? I am really finding this template difficult to work with. I cannot replace Home page items because of the limited ACM options in this template and I have no content to put in the exiting home page – I may have to start completely over again:(</blockquote>

Hi there
    I already replied you here

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/and-remove-the-filter-in-gallery/

<blockquote># In case you can’t work with css you can hard code remove it
    Line 79

<li>FILTER :</li>
    templates/ja_charity/acm/gallery/tmpl/list.php</blockquote>

jooservices Friend

<em>@ibewguy 494687 wrote:</em><blockquote>@Saguaros, is there any way to remove the filter all together? I tried editing the CSS and nothing happens? I am really finding this template difficult to work with. I cannot replace Home page items because of the limited ACM options in this template and I have no content to put in the exiting home page – I may have to start completely over again:(</blockquote>

Hi there
    I already replied you here

http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/and-remove-the-filter-in-gallery/

<blockquote># In case you can’t work with css you can hard code remove it
    Line 79

<li>FILTER :</li>
    templates/ja_charity/acm/gallery/tmpl/list.php</blockquote>

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You can also check my video to know how to work with this ( and also almost issue with simple way: Search string )

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-remove-or-custom-gallery-filter/

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You can also check my video to know how to work with this ( and also almost issue with simple way: Search string )

http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-remove-or-custom-gallery-filter/

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

wilbertcaba Friend

Hey Saguaros, this happens when you don’t read the gallery’s documentation and that’s what I didn’t do. Just after I wrote this threat I read the documentation and felt stupid 😀 . But at the same time, the path that you provided me allowed me to change the word “filter” for “filtro” in spanish, so it was worth the time.

Thanx again!

wilbertcaba Friend

Hey Saguaros, this happens when you don’t read the gallery’s documentation and that’s what I didn’t do. Just after I wrote this threat I read the documentation and felt stupid 😀 . But at the same time, the path that you provided me allowed me to change the word “filter” for “filtro” in spanish, so it was worth the time.

Thanx again!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wilbertcaba 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum