Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to use a JA ACM Accordion module inside a Container-Tab – but in doing so the Accordion goes full width of the website instead of staying in the boundaries of the other modules in the Tab.

Thoughts?

John.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

SOLVED: Need to add the Block Extra Class "_container"

kella@youngerusa.com Friend

SOLVED: Need to add the Block Extra Class "_container"

I am having this same issue but when I type _container in the Block Extra Class, nothing happens. It also does this for the Custom HTML modules. You can see what I mean here: http://youngerusa.com/j3new/index.php/n-m-technology.

I want all of the tab items to NOT be full-width. Any ideas?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@kella: You need to change "_container" to " container" (a space before class name), please look at my screenshot, you will see it’s working without "_"

1. Screen-Shot-2016-02-02-at-15.15.11

Great thank you! I thought I had tried that but I guess not. Is there a way to do this so it will effect all modules in the tabs? Or do I have to change the code every time I add a module?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m afraid you have to change it each module on your site.

Okay, thanks. I also noticed that under the "accordian 4" tab and also some others, the content goes farther than the accordian. Is there a way to fix this or I just need to make the image smaller?

http://youngerusa.com/j3new/index.php/n-m-technology/introduction

I’m sorry if this is a very easy question but I made the changes with the accordian tab in joomla module manager just adding the "container" text to the Block Extra Class section.

For the custom HTML modules, there is no such section. I made changes on the front end of the website as you showed (see my picture) and it seemed to work, but the changes don’t save. How do I get them to save?

1. HTML-frontend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can fix the image problem of accordian 4 tab on your site

Open templates/uber/css/custom.css file and apply the CSS style

div#accordion-body-3 .panel-body img {
        width: 100%;
        height: 100%;
    }

Thanks.

I’m sorry if this is a very easy question but I made the changes with the accordian tab in joomla module manager just adding the "container" text to the Block Extra Class section.

For the custom HTML modules, there is no such section. I made changes on the front end of the website as you showed (see my picture) and it seemed to work, but the changes don’t save. How do I get them to save? Should I make changes in a certain file?

1. HTML-frontend-1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

With custom HTML module, you can try to add it as my screenshot

1. Screen-Shot-2016-02-05-at-14.20.05

Great that worked! Thank you!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kella@youngerusa.com 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum