Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

What have I done wrong… ? JS just seem to have stopped working.

site. 2test.ftb-forum.dk

henrik1782 Friend

Ok… It seems to be Ohanah causing the conflict.

Found a temporary solution by installing JB Library from http://www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-extensions/jb-library-plugin-a-free-joomla-jquery-plugin

Sherlock Friend

Hi henrick1782,

I guessed it is a conflict between Jquery and mootools library somewhere, glad to hear that you got it fixed, if you want I can have a further checking for you , just provide me your admin account and the FTP if possible.

henrik1782 Friend

Something is still giving me a headeck … I would be pleased if you could take a look.

When I try to create a Fox Contact module I get this screen, which is just a part of the setup screen and I cant set any options.

In the debug console I get this
    Fejlede under sletning af css_ff8fdfa2ee517f394e380c934117441f.style.css-import
    Call stack
    # Function Location
    1 JSite->render() JROOT/index.php:48
    2 JDocumentHTML->parse() JROOT/includes/application.php:260
    3 JDocumentHTML->_fetchTemplate() JROOT/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:414
    4 JDocumentHTML->_loadTemplate() JROOT/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:591
    5 require() JROOT/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:531
    6 T3Template->render() JROOT/templates/ja_nex/index.php:19
    7 T3Head->proccess() JROOT/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/template.php:805
    8 T3Head->optimizecss() JROOT/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/head.php:159
    9 JFile::delete() JROOT/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/head.php:558
    10 JError::raiseWarning() JROOT/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php:213
    11 JError::raise() JROOT/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:276

One strange thing is that even if I change the order of the menu, mooving Blog menu more to the left, it is somehow going back to the last position.

I have placed the Acymailing module in right and user8 position on the frontpage. But the right position is working (or not working at all) different thant the one positioned in user8 postion.

Strange about the JB Library is that it seems to have solved the JS conflict, but not it doesn’t matter if it is active or not.

Help is much appreciated and I wil send you a PM with login.

1. foxcontact
    Sherlock Friend

Hi henrik1782,

Can you pm me your url where the issue can be seen ? it’s hard to give you an advise without seeing and checking the problem, give the FTP info also if possible.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum