Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

The ACM accordian module is sort of responsive. The issue we had is that the image does not act responsively. It simply cuts the overflow.

To solve this for now we added the following in our custom.css file.

.panel-body .media-object {
    width: 100%;
    }

Unless JA has a better suggestion. Recommend they fix this in the future as I am not sure there are too many people out there that would want the image to be responsive. It might cut a face in half 🙂

Cheers
    Stuart

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stulaine,

Could you please let me know which site are you using (Business, Corporate, Home, etc …) so I can check ? If possible, please provide a screenshot indicate the problem, it would help me a lot.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stulaine,

Could you please let me know which site are you using (Business, Corporate, Home, etc …) so I can check ? If possible, please provide a screenshot indicate the problem, it would help me a lot.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stulaine,

stulaine Friend

Adam,

It is just a straight up UBER custom site so UBER default if I recall

stulaine Friend

Adam,

It is just a straight up UBER custom site so UBER default if I recall

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stulaine,

Still haven’t got this point yet, could you please provide your site url where I can see this problem ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stulaine 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum