Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Greetings,
    Trying to make a better user experience in mobile use of the site, I replaced for responsive versions the tabs containers module with an JA accordeon module. I need help and advice in two problems :

1. is there any posibility to load the container content align to the top of the browser ? ( it will be useful to understand better what I mean the real mobile testing of my site accesign the containers from accordeon module )
    2. I try to make the accordeon module look like the tabs module, but I’m not good in codding. I put on custom.css the following css :
      /* taburi accordeon cu linie verde la active si gri la hover*/
      .ja-accordion ul.ja-accordion-containner li h3.ja-accordion-title.active {
      width: 6px;
      background-color: #8bc34a;
      }
      .ja-accordion ul.ja-accordion-containner li h3.ja-accordion-title:hover {
      width: 6px;
      background-color: #9e9e9e;
      }

but I’m just a litle bit close for what I need . Please investigate and advise.
      The best way to understand perfect what my need are please take a look of my site using a mobile phone or simulate it in browser, both issues are on responsive.
      Thank you in advance for your kind support !

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It would be helpful for me to understand your custom work request if you will share a screenshot and illustrate the request inside the screenshot.
    So i can check your request.

Regards

buiak Friend

I attached the normal desktop view of tabs module and the responsive view with accordeon module styled like platon * ( I don’t know how will be better to do with the accordeon borders and each content border, any suggestion will be appreciated ) Thank you !

1. responsive_accordeon
    2. descktop_tabs
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you want to change the style of the module you can use inspect element or firebug to check the style code and override it via custom.css file
    Like this: http://prntscr.com/e3h21u
    In your screenshot its not clear what exact changes you want to do in style.

buiak Friend

I attached a new more clear screenshot of what exact changes I want to do in style. Thank you !

1. accordeon_modifications_style
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Below is the css code for active,hover and normal

.ja-accordion ul.ja-accordion-containner li h3.ja-accordion-title {
    color:#000;}

.ja-accordion ul.ja-accordion-containner li h3.ja-accordion-title:hover {
    color:red;}
    .ja-accordion ul.ja-accordion-containner li h3.ja-accordion-title.active {color:green;}

Replace the colours with code code.

Regards

buiak Friend

I’m working to setting the right css, for the mobile view active accordion container title, but I have an issue ( see attachment ) .
    Please help me to setup the right css for mobile view active accordion container title with no word split and a little bit in right of the green line.
    Thank you in advance for your support

1. title_split
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its because you added width 6px : http://prntscr.com/e8g14u
    you have to remove or increase the width property.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum