Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I accidentally put to menu item called "Homepage" be a "home".

After that I can’t see articles anymore when I visit http://www.dev.regio-info.ch

How I can fix that? Do I need to change type of menu item "Home" to be something else or ?

Thanks

1. homepage
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Changing alias does not change the layout , except you changed the Menu type and the template style for the homepage , because there are different template style use different layout .
    In the demo site there are alot of modules in Homepage that u can configure with help of this documentation .
    if you just started the site i suggest you use quickstart package to make site like demo , or you can install the quickstart package with sample data on localhost and follow the same settings on your site to make it like demo.

_fd_ Friend

Ok,

Thank you.
    I will do as you said.

_fd_ Friend

Hi again,

I can’t install demo quick start template, because I need to put this template on existing website.

You said "Changing alias does not change the layout , except you changed the Menu type and the template style for the homepage."

I changed Menu type for the "Home" menu item.
    Can I retrieve it to correct type for Homepage?

What to choose:
    http://prntscr.com/9rk5op

Thanks in advance.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Home Menu is a featured article menu type in demo .
    If you do not want to install quickstart you can follow the documentation Here to apply the settings .
    While i suggested quickstart installation on local system , so you can easily check the settings of demo site and apply them on your site with help of documentation and quickstart settings .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum