Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello

Can anyone tell me if there are any accessibility options for JA Edenite?

Font size changer / contrast changer that kind of thing.

Thanks

Wayne

Sherlock Friend

You can view them in admin.
    Go to Extensions->Templates Manager, choose Ja Edenite to edit.
    You will see all options

safarimark Friend

Is there a way to add some user in session modifications to the template, like font size + or – or color change; with the little images at the top like on joomla.org?

Is that an option for this template?

– Mark

waynefarnworth Friend

That is what I meant.

Front end accessibility options for users.

Font size changer
    Contrast changer

This is a beautiful template but any corporate customer demands these features as standard these days to comply with the UK’s Disability Discrimination Act.

If this isn’t built into JA_Edenite could it be added?

Or is there a third party extension that does it?

Thanks in advance

Wayne

Sherlock Friend

you can add more font-size at templateDetails.xml

<param name="ja_font" type="list" default="3" label="Font size" description="FONT SIZE DESCRIPTION">
    <option value="1">1</option>
    <option value="2">2</option>
    <option value="3">3</option>
    <option value="4">4</option>
    <option value="5">5</option>
    <option value="6">6</option>
    </param>

add more here.
    And about show User tool at front end, you must edit so much.

safarimark Friend

Thanks for the code! But, is there a way to add front end user tools to this template? If so, is there code for that, or can you point me in the right direction?

– Mark

Menalto Friend

<em>@safarimark 53076 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for the code! But, is there a way to add front end user tools to this template? If so, is there code for that, or can you point me in the right direction?

– Mark</blockquote>
    The tools you need is: Font, color and width options?
    No more?

safarimark Friend

<em>@Menalto 53077 wrote:</em><blockquote>The tools you need is: Font, color and width options?
    No more?</blockquote>
    Yes! I do not really need the width options, but it would be nice. I do not know if the location matters, but I would like to have it at the top right where the login screen is.

clrmedia Friend

Has this issue been solved? Can site visitors change the font and width options, as they can on other templates? I am using the 1.5 template.

safarimark Friend

It has not been solved as of yet. I have sent a couple of private messages to the support staff, and they said they will look at it over the weekend. It would be a really cool option to include on this paticular template, so I will keep you posted if I hear of anything.

– Mark

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  safarimark 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum