Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I get this error in Ja Multi Lingual

Failed: Failed Translate: Argument ExceptionMethod: TranslateArray()Parameter: Message: The incoming token has expired. Get a new access token from the Authorization Server.message id=5641.V2_Rest.TranslateArray.2141281A

The Translation stops and It’s not continuing after this error I have to refresh the page. Isn’t there any solution to this. ?

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

By default, It should work if you run translate again.
    If it did not, please wait for some minutes and try again.

adeel webxity Friend

How do I do translate again. ? There is only one option translate all and when the token expires I refresh the page and start translate All again . It just skips the previous content and starts from after that. How do I fix this. ?

adeel webxity Friend

How do I do translate again. ? There is only one option translate all and when the token expires I refresh the page and start translate All again . It just skips the previous content and starts from after that. How do I fix this. ?

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

Yes, you just click on Translate All button, it will resume translate remaining parts of site (that is not translated).

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

Yes, you just click on Translate All button, it will resume translate remaining parts of site (that is not translated).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum