Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Joomlart has been the leading provider of Joomla templates for more than 1 year now ( yes, they have delivered longer than this but the last year they have seperated themselves )

All templates have the best graphical designs and all follow webstandards ( CSS and XHTML compliant )

Lately the service and support has also increased which makes this the absolute best place for templates.

I have been a proud member almost since the beginning ( December 2005 ) and enjoy my Developers license fully!!

It is worth every dollar I paid and with 2 releases each month, Joomlart is standing high above the competition. They also do their best to release extras and recently added the JAEC ( Joomlart Extensions Club ) Here members can buy their excellent extensions as well.

Looking forward to many fruitful years as a Joomlart Community member!

I would recommend anyone to sign up for Joomlart templates as they are by far the absolute best templates around.

Best regards,

Erik Thorsen
    Managing Director
    Webverksted.no

swemmel Friend

Erik,

I can only agree with you. 😎 Joomlart is simply the best!

Kind Regards,
    Peter.

Michael Casha Friend

Thanks Erik! Great Testimonial 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum