Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m sorry for making dumb questions, but I’m an absolute beginner. I can’t see where I could modify the contact formand the miscellaneous information of the the contact page of JA University template.
    Please, does anybody help me?

pavit Moderator

Hi

From your backend you need to go in the menu item Components >> Contacts >> and change user related info or create new contacts to show in the contact form

To change user showed in contact form you need to go in main menu >> Contact us menu item edit it and change or manage the contact user associated to it

zaniar Friend

Thanks for the tip! now seems very easy, but you do not know the hours I spent looking for that.
    Even though, I still have a question: How could I change the text of the titles and lines form? Are in English and it is for the site of a school of languages, from level 0… 😉 I’d have to change it in the source code?

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>How could I change the text of the titles and lines form?</blockquote>

Maybe you mean the module titles ? simply edit them and change the title as you prefer
    anyway HERE you can find a useful userguide where is explained step by step how extensions are configured in the demo site

zaniar Friend

Thanks again for the REALLY useful userguide, I went through it and looked over, for sure will help me fairly to configure the modules.
    My question was more about the text in the fields of the contact form, How to change the text: “Contact form” and “Send an email. All fields with an * are required.”, and “name”, “email”, “subject”, “message”. Is possible to edit them somewhere in a backend menu?

pavit Moderator

Yes can be done managing this file languageen-GBen-GB.com_contact.ini

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum