Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys

I am trying to work out how to size the image in the About us section on my front page. I used the About us section on the demo site as a guide although I changed positions from 1 to 5 for the big image and 2 – 6 for the about us box and lower images.

Here is the page – https://www.evernote.com/shard/s272/sh/7862d553-fbe0-417c-8354-1bc8117bdcc3/c1e2c07def06509575abae211d050580

On a PC the section looks brilliant but on a mobile, the image in pos 5 is 1/2 overlaid by the text in the about us section (pos 6). It doesn’t seems to resize for the device i.e. is not acting responsively.

I know this works OK on the demo site so there is something I am doing wrong on my site. Perhaps I am setting the image in pos 5 too large – I am using 600 x 600.

Be grateful for some help in fixing this.

Regards
    Dave

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Dave,

Regarding to you request about the image resize, you know JA Decor template uses Bootstrap and it also depends on the div outside to appear with this image.

If you wish to fix original image you can add the css style into templates/ja_decor/css/custom.css file

img.video-cover {
    width: auto;
    }

then you can work with responsive, below is the solution to do

img.video-cover {
    width: 100%;
    }

Other the problem on your site overlaps text in mobile layout, I could not see this problem. Did you fix it? Can you send me the screenshot if you still face this problem?

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Are you figure it out ?
    I did not saw any issue in the image .
    here is the full page view in mobile
    >>

1. Home
    Adam M Moderator

Hi Dave,

Please open the file root_folder/templates/ja_decor/css/custom.css and remove this rule:

img.video-cover {
    width: 100%;
    }

Save your file and check again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum