Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Please visit my site http://www.shier-sound.com
    please see the main menu,
    the “AK Series” and “TK series” is belong to “Portable PA System”
    the “Portable PA System” and “Professional amplifier” is belong to “Product”

I want :
    1.all the acticles of “AK Series” is belong to “Portable PA System”,also belong to “Product”
    2.all the acticles of “TK Series” is belong to “Portable PA System”,also belong to “Product”

How can I do?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Hebesgtt
    I seen that relation of section, category and articles as you said but do not detect the problem.

I apologize, but I’m not quite sure what you want to do. Would you mind be a bit more specific? I would love to help you out!

Regards,

hebesgtt Friend

hello,HeR0,Thank you for your attention.

Please login to my website admin site , you can see the TK Series ” and ” AK series “and the portable pa system ” and ” Professional four categories, you can see the ” Products ” is a section , the articles of these four categories will be automatically added to the “product” section.

In fact, “Products” includes two kinds product: “portable pa system ” and ” Professional amplifier “,and The “portable pa system”includes two kind of product: “TK series”and “AK series”,so what I want to achieve is: When I add the articles to the TK Series ” and” AK series ” , I want these articles are also automatically appear in ” Portable PA System” , But also automatically appear in ” Products “, no need to repeat to add the same article to ” Portable PA System” and “Products ” again.

But now the situation is: if “TK Series ” and” AK series ” are set as category , ” Portable PA System ” and “products”are set as section. If set “TK Series ” and” AK series ” these two categories belong to the section “Portable PA System”,Then the articles added to the TK Series ” and” AK series ” can automatically appears in” Portable PA System” ,but can not automatically appear in the ” Products “.

How Can I do,can I set section “Portable PA System” is belong to the section”Products”?

HeR0 Friend

Hi hebesgtt,

I can not help you on this as it is somewhat out of our support services. We would offer support service for extensions and configuration as it is on our demo only. Your issue seems like a customization for us. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum