Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Now I use joomfish to translate the site.
    but now I have a problem,
    when I translate the right position,”outdoor furniture”,the layout background color change to green color,

I did not change the color,but it auto change to green color,and can not change to other color.
    the original color code is”333333″,now the color code is”008800″
    How can I do?I don’t want to the color change to “008800”,this is green color,looks no good for this site.

1. 264102162921517
    Stork11 Friend

<em>@hebesgtt 324456 wrote:</em><blockquote>Now I use joomfish to translate the site.
    but now I have a problem,
    when I translate the right position,”outdoor furniture”,the layout background color change to green color,

I did not change the color,but it auto change to green color,and can not change to other color.
    the original color code is”333333″,now the color code is”008800″
    How can I do?I don’t want to the color change to “008800”,this is green color,looks no good for this site.</blockquote>
    Hello,

Can you send PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

hebesgtt Friend

I already PM you,please help me.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@hebesgtt 325258 wrote:</em><blockquote>I already PM you,please help me.</blockquote>
    Hello hebesgtt,

I checked your site and don’t see any problems. Please check and confirm the same.

Best regards.

1. no_problem
    hebesgtt Friend

hello,but if when I publish the translation of this position,will cause the problem.
    please check.

hebesgtt Friend

please check again,if I published this module:Use occasions on joomfish,
    it will change to green color.please check my site again.

hebesgtt Friend

please check again,if I published this module translation:module “Use occasions” on joomfish,
    it will change to green color.please check my site again.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@hebesgtt 325957 wrote:</em><blockquote>please check again,if I published this module translation:module “Use occasions” on joomfish,
    it will change to green color.please check my site again.</blockquote>
    Hello hebesgtt,

It has a problem with “color picker” field. I changed its type from “jacolorpicker” to “text” in “/modules/mod_jasidenews/mod_jasidenews.xml” file to fix your problem temporary. From now, you need to input color code in text.

Best regards.

hebesgtt Friend

thank you,can you help me to solve this problem?
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-change-the-site-link-name/

Stork11 Friend

sh404SEF only affects to front-end. Your problem is on back-end, so it doesn’t relate to problem in link you provided.

For your problem, you can input color code in text from now.

Best regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum